Tuesday, June 5

Little Momma

Ella has been very into covering things with blankets and making pallets on the floor lately.  I decided the other night to ask her if she wanted to tuck the baby into bed like momma tucks her into bed and off she went to locate a doll to take care of.

Originally she didn't get the concept of actually allowing the doll to breathe when she was covered up so most of the time the doll was looking more like she was dead than sleeping. 

Eventually though she started to figure it out and would actually tuck the baby into bed and pat her back just like momma does.
So sweet to watch a little girl play with dolls!

This might be one of my all time favorite pictures of Ella Kate.  The doll she is holding is almost 29 years old and was given to me by my Great Grandma, Nana, when I was born.  I don't think I played with it much, but Ella sure is enjoying her!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment