Wednesday, September 12

The Second Birthday - The Little Details

As I mentioned in the last post, Jumpin Jack's took care of all of the little details for Ella Kate's birthday!
I ordered Ella's invites from a seller on Etsy and I just loved the way they came out!  I wanted something that showed we were going to be bouncing at the party and the designer came up with the perfect design.  I especially liked the colors of the invite since it kept it girly and fun!
We were able to order handmade cookie party favors to give to our guests through Jumpin Jack's and that made things so much easier!  We decided on crown cookies with EK's initials on them.  I had favor tags made from this site on Etsy to stick on the back that went with our invitations.

Jumpin Jack's lets you pick from cupcakes or cake for the party.  We definitely went with cupcakes since if you asked EK what she was getting for her birthday, her response was always cupcakes!
 
 The birthday girl's cupcake with two candles!

Since EK is beyond blessed already with the amount of toys she has we decided to ask our guests to forgo gifts and bring their favorite books to donate to our school.  We got so many great books and I can't wait to let EK drop them off on Monday.  I definitely think her school is going to be very excited as those kids can wear some books out!

Thanks again Jumpin' Jack's for taking care of all of the details.  Made this party so much easier and worry free for me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: