Friday, September 14

The Second Birthday - Cake Time!

This is the last of the 2nd birthday posts... I just had so many pictures I had to split it up a bit.  After we bounced around for our alloted time and wore ourselves out it was time for Cupcakes!  Surprisingly it took some convincing to get the little miss out of the bounce houses even for cake!

She was surprisingly patient waiting for everyone to sing happy birthday to her (I think deep down she truely enjoyed all the attention on herself!)

She needed a little help blowing out the candles 

Once we gave her the go ahead she was all for eating the cupcake and licking the icing.  She started off a little lady like but it didn't last long.

We remembered to get a family picture before we left but someone wouldn't give up the ballons! 

I decided I wanted a picture of the guests at her party and who would have guessed they all agreed to take one and even decided to look at the camera!  A picture of 4 3 and under is impressive!

I loved EK's outfit we ordered for her birthday and was so glad it came out exactly like I invisioned.  I went with purple so we could reuse for LSU football season.  It came from this Etsy seller.

Everything for Ella Kate's birthday came out just like I hoped and she was all smiles for it.  It will definitely be a birthday we will remember and it wouldn't surprise me if she requested to have it at Jumpin' Jack's again next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment