Sunday, September 16

What's it going to be like?

Watching Ella Kate over the past few weeks growing and changing so much really has me wondering just what she is going to be like at 5, 10, 15 and so on.  Then this past weekend she got a hold of my phone and the next 10 years quickly passed through my eyes and I saw exactly what she will probably be like at that time.  A teenager who wants her mother out of her hair and spends to many hours talking to her friends on the phone.  I definitely had to get a few pictures just to remind me in 10 years that she was a little girl once who just thought a phone was a play toy :)

Rowan was even here and we caught a glipse of him in a few years too!
 
 
 
 Oh Ella Kate... stay a baby just a little longer!  We aren't ready for you to grow up yet!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment