Monday, November 12

Halloween 2012

It definitely wasn't hard to decide what Ella Kate was going to be for Halloween this year!  My child is beyond obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so Minnie Mouse was an easy decision - plus I already had the ears thanks to an impromptu gift from Granny during one of her visits.

I ordered the costume from Disney.com and since I had to wait until the last minute to order to make sure we wouldn't be homebound from tonsil surgery I got a great deal on it and even decided to splurge for the fancy yellow high heels!  EK loved her costume and we have worn those high heels on at least 20 occassions since and if we aren't wearing them they are usually close by just in case.

I have to say that this was probably the first time that I have gotten EK to stand and pose!  It was great to actually get pictures of her where she was looking!

We had a short go at trick or treating and had a visit from our favorite people The Clemmons (though Brandon's costume scared the pants off of EK and she refused to go outside after she saw him).  Ella Kate was having surgery the next day so we kept it low key in order to get her in bed at a decent time thanks to our 4 am wake up call!

I decided this year that we finally needed to get a little festive outside of our house and put something on our porch so I did a little search on pinterest and found these beauties


I have to say that I was impressed by my rendition of them (seen above).  Maybe I am not completely incompetent when it comes to DIY projects... hmm what can I do next??
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment