Sunday, November 11

Pumpkin Carving

I know I am almost two weeks late on our Halloween posts but we have spent the last 10 days recuperating from Ella Kate's tonsilectomy and adnoidectomy.  I think we have finally recovered as EK finally seems to be herself again.  Well at least we can hope we are all back to normal... I couldn't take anymore of EK's recovery!

The Sunday before Halloween we went over to our friend's house to carve up the pumpkins we got at Moore Farms and roast pumpkin seeds!

We tried to get the girls involved in the pumpkin carving but that only lasted until we got the top off the pumpkin and away they went after that to play.
 

This was the best picture I could get of the kids.  I give myself credit as they are all at least looking at the camera.  It was pitch black outside by the time we finished so all they could see was the flash of cameras!

Our finished products... we went the classic route while everyone else got all fancy on us!  I defnitely think we will be making this an annual tradition.  Though next year their might have to be some chili and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown involved!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment