Sunday, May 19

Baby Underwood #2

Well it's been almost 4 months since I have posted and with good reason. Things have not only been extremely busy with work and on the weekends but we are happy to announce that Baby Girl Underwood number 2 better known as Lorelei Elaine Underwood will make her arrival sometime around September 23rd!

We are so excited to be able to welcome another sweet little girl into this family.  Not sure if Keith is fully prepared to have three women running around this place since we already have one very spirited toddler but he will survive.  

Now personally I don't know if I will survive the toddler years let alone the teenage ones, but I have been told that God only gives you what you can handle and I fully believe that.  He definitely knows something I don't cause my hands are already pretty full!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your little one and God Bless :)

    http://leadstart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete