Wednesday, February 25

Found some other GREAT Blogs!

Did some searching on Blogher today and found some interesting blogs that I just have to share. This one is just a frugal dinner blog with great $5 dinner meals and other shopping secrets. This one is a de-cluttering and organization blog and she has some great ideas and lives by the 15 minute a day de-cluttering strategy. Just some fun reading material that I have enjoyed.

Also found this one thanks to another friend's blog and she has just been cracking me up all day today!

Had to take a drive out to Keith's office today in order to pick up his truck as he got a company truck yesterday... let me rephrase that... he got what is supposed to be a company truck but is more like a whole bunch of metal welded together with 183,000 miles on it. They have told him he will get the next new truck that comes into the office, but we shall see. But besides that, I wish I would have had my camera with me to record the interesting things that I saw during my 30 minute drive back home.
1.) A man in a truck chasing his run away cow on the side of the highway
2.) A LEMON YELLOW house
3.) A HOT PINK house... even the fence was HOT PINK!
Only in East Texas... seriously it was just too much to handle! I don't even know if a picture could have accurately recorded this though.

Well I think that is it for the evening... till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment