Thursday, April 16

How I Have Spent My Morning...

If you haven't figured it out yet, I am a food nut! Eating it, Cooking it, Baking it, you name it I love it. Not only that, I love all products that are used in doing these things. And my family knows this... so when my SIL decided that she wanted new pots for Mother's Day, who did she come to... me of course... oh and did that start me on what involved 2 hours of my morning.

So first came an almost page long email on what I feel are the best brands of pots... personally I am partial to Calphalon, as that is what I have and adore. Then I had to go on about Emeril's set as that is what we picked out for my mom last year as she wanted a reasonably priced set of stainless steel. Then of course you always have the Rachael Ray pots, if you want something very bright and not your typical looking pots and I mean she cooks with them on her show so they have to be pretty good.

Next came an email with links to a few different boxed sets. As Kohl's carries basically all of the good brands that is where I told my SIL to go and look. Plus you all know that Kohl's will have a pretty good sale between now and Mother's Day and at least one coupon that will probably allow my brother to buy them at 20-30% off.

Well this review of pots, then caused me to do this... spend the next hour basically looking at everything possible that Kohl's has to offer in regards to dinnerware, serving ware, flatware, you name it I looked at it. Like I need anything else in my kitchen...

I really should be practicing my stars and borders for my cake class tonight... not wasting my time looking at things that are just so pretty but there is no possible room in my house for anything else in regards to the kitchen... Now don't get me wrong, I have also done 3 loads of laundry, ironed shirts for Keith, made him lunch to take to work, and made sure I had everything ready for class tonight, so I guess the past 4 hours hasn't been a complete waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment