Wednesday, April 15

No Catchy Title Today...

Headed to the Junior College here shortly to turn in an application for hopefully a job that I will at least get an interview for... seriously, is my resume not even good enough to allow for an interview!?!?!? Boy this job searching thing sucks! Hopefully my outfit will at least help me win over the secretary enough for her to at least put in a good word for me!
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft, Pants: Gap, Necklace and Ring: Mignon Faget, Shoes: Nine West

The outfit is a little between casual and business casual, didn't want to overdo it just to drop off an application... wish I had better shoes though! I really need to expand that part of the wardrobe... though I think Keith would beg to differ!

I'm hoping to get to meet Keith for a lunch date, but that all depends on the wonderful oilfield job he is on... never know what is going to happen! He has the weirdest hours when he is on a job... Yesterday he left at 3:30 am and didn't return until 6:15 pm. Today he left at 4:30 and is hoping to be home by 1:00. Really interferes with my sleeping habits!
Had a great run outside this morning! Beautiful weather here in East Texas. Thank god, cause running on a treadmill is really starting to get boring!

Be prepared for a post on Friday detailing my first cake from scratch and decorating experience!!!! Or more like disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment