Monday, April 6

On To Monday...

Well the weekend is now over... and I wish it was still Saturday... now it is Monday, and it is 46 degrees outside and windy (like 20 mph). I wanted to go run outside so bad today, so I got dressed made it halfway down the street and turned around. I just was not able to do it with the wind. I guess instead I will do some cleaning and laundry... not really in the mood to drive to the gym.

We had a really great weekend here with the in-laws. I did lots of shopping with my MIL and got lots of bargains.
I got this shirt at Ann Taylor Loft... and thanks to a coupon and a gift card from my mom... only had to spend 13 bucks!
I was so excited to see all the cute spring clothes in the Loft... unfortunately can't spend the money right now, but let me share with you some of the pieces that if I could I would buy!
I tried on both and wanted to buy them so bad... but I let my head win instead of my shopping self. But I do have to say the best thing about my trip to the Loft, was the fact that I would have needed a size 8 in those shorts. Now this might not seem like a big thing to most people, but I have been a size 12 for as long as I can remember. I go into my closet, and I only own 1 pair of size 10 pants, and to need an 8 just makes me ridiculously happy! It feels so good to know that the past 10 months in the gym have really done something for me.

I also bought a new pair of workout capris and Nike zip-up at JCPenney's and had a 15% off plus they were already 20% off, so I got a great deal on those too! I just LOVE getting a good deal!

Sunday my in-laws left, and I had the opportunity to be a greeter for the Tyler Historic Home Tour. Here is a link to the house I was at. I had such a good time and the house was AMAZING! Unfortunately, I was at the front door and decided to wear a dress, and almost froze to death thanks to the wind, but I toughed out my 2 hours and really had a good time. Makes me really excited for when I am in charge of the AAUW Holiday in the Pines home tour in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment