Friday, April 3

Ready for the Weekend!

Ok now that I have finally finished posting all of my recipes, I can get back to work... Right! Work has been so ridiculously slow it isn't even funny. I have done more searching on the internet for absolutly nothing that I can't even handle it anymore. I have decided to sign off at 11 today and go with the in-laws to Canton for First Monday.

If you are ever in the East Texas area the weekend before the First Monday of the month, you HAVE to go to Canton. It is probably the largest open air market in the country and it is just awesome. Here is a link to the website so you can get an idea of what it is. When we first moved here we went and we got all kinds of decorations for the house. The in-laws want to go to get some new things for their house since what they had was not enough for the house! I am hoping to find something for the wall in our extra bedroom and maybe something else fun!

Tonight we are going to our favorite Latin restaurant and I can't wait. We have not been there since before Christmas and I am so ready for it!

Alright since this is the 4th post of the day, I am done...

No comments:

Post a Comment