Wednesday, May 6

Seriously How Do Other's Do This...

I don't understand how people can survive being unemployed for an extensive amount of time. I mean I know some people can't fix that as there is not a vast selection of jobs out there, but still, I have never been so bored in my entire life! It is especially not fun cause I can't spend any money as we took almost a 50% cut in pay with my layoff and it will still be another month until the unemployment check starts coming in. Thank GOD I start my part time job next week! At least I will be able to get out of the house for a few hours a day. I think I can control my boredom in the afternoon if I at least have something to do in the morning, but right now 10 hours of being alone in this house makes the day go by ridiculously slow and I just run out of things to do.

So yeah, nothing else to write about unless you all want me to talk about how I can sit here and watch 8 hours of tv a day... which really is just SICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment