Friday, August 14

Dinner Party...

Well my dinner party is tomorrow night and we are slowly but surely getting things ready to go. I have been ironing half the day and baking fresh Rosemary Bread and am just hoping that everything turns out.

Here are a few pictures of the set up.
Here is where we are going to set the bar area up. We have an annoying chest freezer that sits in the corner of our living room/dining room cause we didn't have room outside, so I figured I would make it a little prettier and turn it into a little bar area so that no one would have to get up during dinner to refresh their drink.
Here is the table almost all set. I am still washing up silverware. As I live in the Rose Capital of course I had to have some roses for my centerpiece. There is a woman who sells roses outside one of the grocery stores and it is half a dozen for $2.50... seriously what a steal!!

Hopefully I will have a few more pictures of the food and some recipes to share early next week!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment