Wednesday, July 7

31 Week Check-Up

Well today was my 31 week check up with the doctor and lucky me I had another ultrasound to check on things.

My fluid levels are up from the last ultrasound a month ago and they are estimating her weight at around 3 lb 10 oz at this time (she better slow it down a bit or we are going to have a porker on our hands!). They didn't tell me this the last time, but my placenta was lower than they normally want it to be but it has moved back up to the correct position (if there is one) and will hopefully stay there until delivery. Her head and body parts have evened out their growing and everything is looking right on schedule for 31 weeks and 1 day. Dr. said she sounds and looks great and he has officially released me to make the trip to LA next weekend and I am sooooooo (times 14 billion!) happy! There will definitely be some long posts coming as I have lots of plans to see lots of people while we are down there.

Here are just a few pictures from today:
Of course I have to have a 31 week picture. Starting to really fill out and the once huge maternity clothes are starting to get snug!
You can kind of make out her facial features here. Well at least 2 eye sockets, nose and a small outline of the lips. Does look like she still has a pretty good jawline :)

Here here is her little foot... though as the ultrasound tech said it looks wide (not sure where a wide foot would come from as Keith and I both have the most narrow feet ever) but I am sure it will be long!
And here she is giving us a little thumbs up. Is it just me or does that thumb look awfully long? Guess she has inherited my long fingers!

Well that's it for now. I go back to the dr on the 21st just for a regular check up.


No comments:

Post a Comment