Sunday, July 4

Happy 4th of July and a few other things...

Happy 4th of July to everyone out there! I sure hope everyone is enjoying a day full of BBQ, Family, Friends and Fireworks! Keith is working today so I am taking advantage of a husband free day by getting some laundry done and relaxing away. Plus it is overcast and hot out there so I am glad to be inside.

I haven't really had anything to post about lately as I don't have another doctor's appt until the 7th so I figured I would just share some things having to do with Ella Kate... including baby shower invitations, clothes, and some accent pieces for her room. So enjoy!
This invitation was from my first shower that I had with work. My friend Aubrey handmade each one and she did such an awesome job!
This is the invitation for my shower in Louisiana in two weeks. My friend Courtney picked them out and did such a great job getting all of the colors of Ella Kate's room into them. I am not sure where she ordered them from, but when I find out I will share it.
Of course it is time to start sharing some of the cute clothes that we have bought the little miss. As there are all kinds of sales on summer clothes right now, she won't be able to wear these little outfits until next year, but I am a sucker for a sale so I figured I would stock up now. Oh I can't wait to put her in these!
Flower Dress - Carter's
Brown Plaid top and bloomers - Carter's
Blue ruffled dress - Polo by Ralph Lauren
And of course a future tiger's wardrobe would not be complete without a little purple and gold! Thanks to Nona (Keith's mom) she already has her game day gear ready for the fall and spring and my SIL found the LSU jersey at Goodwill! She is all ready to start cheering on those tigers!
Here are also a few of my recent find for accent pieces in her room thanks to a little trip to Hobby Lobby! I got the frame for about 8 bucks and the lamp for 12! Oh how I love Hobby Lobby and their 50% weeks! Though I am still trying to figure out how they make any money cause you know people have that 50% off alternating schedule memorized and only shop at those times!
One last thing is a prayer request for my SIL's younger sister Ashley. She is currently hospitalized due to some blood clotting problems and though things are definitely looking up from where they were last week I am sure she still has a long road ahead of her.

Well that is about it for now. I have an ultrasound and check-up on Wednesday so I will make sure to update then with a new belly picture and hopefully some good ultrasound pictures of the little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment