Thursday, March 15

Fun with the Gyro Ball

As I stated in my last post the point of our trip to Houston was to exchange Christmas gifts with Ella's Nanny and her boys.  I of course didn't get any pictures of the kids opening their gifts, but it was a beautiful day so I got lost of pics of the kids playing outside.
 
This little guy is getting so big!  I still can't believe him and EK are only 3 months apart... 
 
I swear my child never smiles for pictures.  As soon as the camera comes out it is just a blank stare!

The boys got a Gyro Ball for Christmas from their aunt so while we were their (and after about an hour of blowing the thing up) the kids decided it was time to check it out.
 
Rowan was the first in and let me tell you that kid thought it was the neatest thing!  He smiled and laughed the entire time he was in there!
 
EK decided to join in on the fun next... she wasn't sure about it at first but eventually she got a kick out of it!
 
Easton joined in last (even though really it is his toy) and as soon as he jumped in those kids thought it was a party!  Look at the smiles all around.  These three have so much fun together!  Sure can't wait for the beach this summer.
 
All that rolling around sure did wear this girl out!  She even decided it was a good idea to lay down for a bit!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment